We are wrapping up the month of love with another great episode with ADHD relationship expert Melissa Orlov, diving into everything from the power of Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria, post-retirement ADHD symptom concerns, the ADHD Power Couple – Impulsivity and Distractibility and the importance of sleep hygiene in supporting ADHD-impacted couples.
Tune in now to learn more about ADHD and impulsivity from Melissa Orlov!
Affected by the stimulant medication shortage? #AdderallShortage us too! Melissa’s latest post Adderall Shortage Hacks for Adults with ADHD offers up ideas on how to deal with the dysregulation, tips for dealing with the pharmacy and even has non-medicinal ways to help alleivate some of the side effects. Check it out now!
- What is rejection-sensitive dysphoria?
- Emotional dysregulation in the ADHD partner
- Parent-child dynamic in ADHD-impacted relationships
- People pleasing and over-committing
- Addressing ADHD, shame, and rejection
- Establishing routines with ADHD
- Sleep hygiene and disorder
- Impulsivity and distractibility in ADHD
- Handling finances in ADHD-impacted relationships
- How the non-ADHD partner can help nurture the ADHD-impacted relationship