Today we are re-airing our January 30th episode, Episode 64: ADHD and Finding Organizational Peace of Mind in 2023. Lisa Woodruff dives into executive function, organization, and finding your own path to peace of mind in 2023. Our host, Lindsay Guentzel, will also give an update from SXSW in Austin, TX about her health journey over the last couple of months.
- Intro to this episode 0:00
- The importance of taking care of yourself first 10:40
- What is executive function? 14:29
- The importance of structure in the home 23:21
- The realization of how much time you are wasting 33:14
- How to get organized 35:33
- The importance of being nice to ourselves 45:01
- How to find time to organize your life 54:11
Lisa Woodruff is the founder & CEO of Organize 365®. As the host of the top-rated Organize 365 Podcast, with 17 million downloads & counting, Lisa shares strategies for reducing the overwhelm, clearing the mental clutter, and living a productive and organized life. She is the author of four books including, How ADHD Affects Home Organization and The Paper Solution.