All relationships have their hurdles, but couples in ADHD-impacted relationships? Like most things in life, it tends to be more complicated for us. ADHD divides our attention, which makes managing and maintaining relationships way more challenging.
Today’s conversation with Melissa Orlov is all about how ADHD can show up in our relationships. Motivated to start ADHDmarriage.com in 2007 while sharing stories from her own ADHD-impacted relationship, Melissa has helped so many couples by sharing her expertise with the neurodivergent community over the last 16 years.
Tune in now to learn more about ADHD and relationships from Melissa Orlov!
- Melissa’s journey in helping couples with ADHD
- Melissa’s career with ADHD and couples’ counseling
- Defining Adult ADHD and the emergence of the culture
- Adult ADHD’s pointers and symptoms
- How ADHD is managed in different interpersonal relationships
- ADHD in the digital age
- Awareness, misinformation, and stigma of ADHD
- Patterns of ADHD in couple dynamics