ADHD Online, LLC is a nationwide company based out of Grand Rapids, MI. We have created a proprietary logic-based asynchronous e-visit platform, which allows our psychologists to complete ADHD assessments for adults and children remotely. We are expanding our services to include prescription management of ADHD and are seeking a talented physician licensed in the State of Kentucky with experience in telemedicine. *Please note: this role has the potential to develop into a State Medical Director opportunity with oversight of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants in the future.
Are you tired of the corporate culture of medicine, endless in-basket work and the constant chaos of the office? Do you have an inflexible schedule that keeps you from your family? We are offering an opportunity to get your life back and enjoy being a physician again.
- We are physician lead and defy the trending corporate culture of medicine responsible for physician burnout and moral injury
- We value the opinions, concerns and feedback from our physicians as we strive to improve both the patient and provider experience
- We have an outstanding culture of mutual respect and will support making the right decision results in negative patient feedback
- We offer superb ancillary and support staff so you can focus on what you do best
- Our EHR is configured to limit your documentation burden and maximize efficiency
- Our PhD and PsyD psychologists complete, assess and verify the diagnosis of ADHD prior to scheduling with physicians
- We work with the top telemedicine legal firm in the country to protect your license and educational investment
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
- $70 per initial consult video visit (30-minute visit)
- $35 per follow-up consult video visit (15-minute visit)
- Malpractice reimbursement is offered
- Remote from any location
- J-1 sponsorship is available for those physicians wishing to reside in the United States
- Customized version of DrChrono
- User-friendly proprietary platform
- Provides telemedicine services for adults and children with ADHD
- Maintains monthly communication and feedback to leadership
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations goals
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices and telemedicine regulatory changes
- Complete any other tasks and functions as requested by the company.
- Expertise in the management of adult and pediatric ADHD
- Proficient with computers and the use of electronic health record systems
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of state telemedicine laws and regulations
- Graduation from a US medical school or foreign medical school with ECFMG certification
- Completion of an ACGME approved residency in Family Medicine or IM/Pediatrics
- Board certification within 1 year of graduation from residency
- State medical license in good standing
- State pharmacy license in good standing
- DEA license in good standing
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact participation is a plus but not required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
ADHD Online, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $120.00 – $150.00 per hour