ADHD Online, LLC is a nationwide company based out of Grand Rapids, MI. We have created a proprietary logic-based asynchronous e-visit platform, which allows our psychologists to complete ADHD assessments for adults and children remotely. We have expanded our services to include prescription management of ADHD and are seeking talented Nurse Practitioners licensed in the State(s) of California, Delaware, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington DC, or Wyoming with experience in telemedicine.
Are you tired of the corporate culture of medicine, endless in-basket work and the constant chaos of the office? Do you have an inflexible schedule that keeps you from your family? We are offering an opportunity to get your life back and enjoy being a Nurse Practitioner again.
- We value the opinions, concerns and feedback from our providers as we strive to improve both the patient and provider experience
- We have an outstanding culture of mutual respect
- We offer superb ancillary and support staff so you can focus on what you do best
- Our EHR is configured to limit your documentation burden and maximize efficiency
- Our PhD and PsyD psychologists complete, assess and verify the diagnosis of ADHD prior to scheduling with providers
- We work with the top telemedicine legal firm in the country to protect your license and educational investment
- Minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
- $50 per initial consultation video visit (30-minute visit)
- $28 per follow-up consult video visit (15-minute visit)
- Independent malpractice insurance; OR
- Malpractice insurance is covered for those with 3 or more state licenses and can provide a minimum commitment of 20 hours per week
Location & Equipment Requirements:
- Remote from any location
- Must have a sterile work environment, free from external noise
- Must have reliable internet connection
- Must possess a desktop computer, laptop, and/or tablet to conduct video visits
- Customized version of DrChrono
- User-friendly proprietary platform
- Provides telemedicine services for adults and children with ADHD
- Maintains monthly communication and feedback to leadership
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations goals
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices and telemedicine regulatory changes
- Complete any other tasks and functions as requested by the company.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Expertise in the management of adult and pediatric ADHD
- Minimum 4-5 years of clinical practice; prior telemedicine experience preferred
- Proficient with computers and the use of electronic health record systems
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Thorough knowledge of state telemedicine laws and regulations
- Graduated from an accredited FNP program or PMHNP program with a national certification
- State Nurse Practitioner license in good standing; multiple state licenses preferred
- Active state DEA license in good standing
- Individual NPI number
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
ADHD Online, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.