ADHD Online is actively hiring a full-time, Certified Medical Assistant in a telehealth capacity to support our medication management program. If you are outgoing and looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company, apply today!
- Schedule appointments
- Coordinate referrals for treatment
- Review intake and referral forms
- Documentation of full patient history, including medications
- Documentation of patient biometric screening information
- Transfer and upload of information to Electronic Health Record (EHR), prior to patient visits
- Communicate with team members and patients
- Others duties as assigned
Requirements & Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Completion of an accredited medical assistance certification program required.
- 2+ years of Medical Assistant experience preferred.
- EHR experience preferred.
- Telehealth/videoconferencing experience preferred.
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized, while managing multiple, competing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, but also within a team environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology and abbreviations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times with patient health information in compliance with corporate and federal regulations.
- Proficient computer skills.
Who we are:
ADHD Online was created by a team of doctors and psychologists to offer a faster solution for patients looking to get a certified ADHD diagnosis.
We’re better than any free ADHD online screening tool because our results can be your next step to treatment for ADHD. Our network of licensed psychologists provide a certified diagnosis of ADHD that can be used nationwide.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour